Where can I get Alien Crossfire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get Alien Crossfire?

SMAC has finally reached bargain-bin status ($9.99 almost anywhere), so I figure Alien Crossfire should have come down similarly, and I'm ready to buy. But I can't find it anywhere--not Amazon, not Underdogs, not any of my local software outlets. Anyone know of a place (website, mail-order or local to southern California) that sells it?
    "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

well i came here to suggest a web site i got it at, but since they dont make it anymore, they are sold out. they have SMAC but not SMAX. when i got it it was about $15 U.S. i have heard people say that you can get it at staples-business depot and maybe on Ebay but possibly only in planetary pack form.

now that you know that, good luck trying to find it because its extremely difficult

Comment

maybe an auction site (yahoo/ebay). not the most reliable, but you'd still probably get a good price fairly quickly.

Comment

Somebody on ebay has plenty of SMAC/X combos for sale, but the starting price is $25, not including S & H. If you don't mind that price, you shouldn't have any trouble finding it there.

Comment

Has anyone else seen SMACX anywhere? When I first bought SMAC (in the CD-ROM Classics $15 format), I didn't really enjoy it (the only Turn-based Strategy game I had ever played was HOMM2). But after familiarizing myself with the Civ-style games, I went back to playing Alpha Centauri and realized just how awesome it is.

Now I'm ready to pick up the expansion pack, but it's apparently out of print. I saw regular SMAC in a $9.99 jewel-box-only format at Best Buy yesterday, so I figured all the new people who buy it there will be interested in getting the expansion pack as well. I don't feel like shelling out $25 for it on eBay. Anyone know where to get it at a discount price?

Comment

Working...
          X