Life outside of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life outside of Apolyton

Do you have alife outside this little world of SMAC and SMACX playing and reding and giving advice? lately I been here a lot, I mean really a great deal. Almost first at responding all my PBEMs. My current rate? within the hour mostly sometimes just 20 minutes (and that what it takes for me to load smac/x with my slow computer). And yet I do have some life outside of here

How about you?
    Yes of cause, I'm no nerd!
    7.14%
    Yes, I think I managed to balance it well.
    35.71%
    Yeah, some life.....
    28.57%
    No not really.
    21.43%
    Are you kidding, if it wasn't for OT forum I wouldn't know that about the twin-towers.
    7.14%
    It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

While i like Smax and am playing a lot, I feel that I have a decent balance. I'm getting married, I bicycle 20 km each weekday, go to the gym and play ice hockey as well as having a growing group of frinds in a new city. We moved here for new jobs 2 months ago.

I enjoy the game and have come to enjoy OT but it is just a hobby ( a darn addictive one yes). At the end of the day I know where my priorities are.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
    X