Do I have a Smax addiction ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have a Smax addiction ??

Well I finally installed Smax on my computer at work. It just seemed that 8-10 hours in the middle of the day was too much away from my Pbems. I have resolved to only play " at lunch" but we will see how this holds up. I have already played a turn this morning on the theory that I am "in early". So what do you think ?
    Yes you are addicted and need help
    12.50%
    No you are fine-- everyone should play at work
    8.33%
    What-- you are not a dedicated player if you haven't been playing at work all along
    25.00%
    Its about time and I hope your turn rate improves
    16.67%
    Smax at work will help ease the transition into civ3
    4.17%
    All your bases are belong to us
    33.33%
    Last edited by Flubber; October 15, 2001, 09:24.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Ok, own up!

Who are the two people who still think "All your Base" jokes are so "wacky" and "zany" that you just had to chose that answer?

-bondetamp
    The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
    -H. L. Mencken

Comment

If you do all the stuff you are supposed to do at work, then no problem.

PS. Isn't it "all your base are belong to us"?
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Flubber - talk to Misotu. That'll make you feel better
        We're back!
        http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

Flubber, you need a good SMACing!

I will be sure to send my pbems with you ASAP so that you won't get withdrawls.

Comment

"I feel very strongly, both ways." Yogi Berra
            "Nine out of ten voices in my head CAN'T be wrong, can they?"

Comment

As long as you do not feel immensely hostile towards red haired girls, start referring to your car as a speeder and begin looking for pods and wonder if your map of the area is already updated when you leave the computer there is no cause for serious concerns.

Comment

And anyone who feels compelled to start yet another "You know you're addicted to SMAX when...." thread as a result of the above post deserves shooting
                We're back!
                http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

I wasn't all that worried . I just wanted to try a poll and so asked the first thing that popped into my head. Putting Smax on my work computer was a big change and triggered the question.

So far smax at work has been a success. I am only playing the shorter turns and leave the more involved ones for home.
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

My name is Darius and I have a SMAX addiction.

I, too, play at work, but I am careful to only play at lunch. I also play before work while eating breakfast, sometimes after work, and in the evening.
                    "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

Working...
                    X