Aliens hate aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens hate aliens

I played a couple of smacx games with all alien factions. One with 6 caretaker & 1 usurper and one the other way. I saw that all alien factions are at perma war with all alien factions (at least from the time of contact) even the ones of the same flavor. Those arthropods just can't seem to get along together.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

You know, I was kind of disappointed when I didn't have a chance to tear off the mandibles of H'minee's face using hot pincers when I defeated her...
    Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

Its supposed to be that way, according to the story they are competeing, and thast why they never make pacts

Comment

It is supposed to be alien caretakers hate usurpers, not caretakers hate other caretakers and usurpers hate other usurpers. I thought I would set up a quick game , without having to alter the files, of six factions all at war to the death with me. Instead they killed the hell of each other.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Over at Network Node (www.networknode.org), under custom factions, Zeta set, there is an "alien civil war" series, featuring 6 alien factions and one overpowered human faction. The Aliens go at it. If you even make friends with just one of them, you got 5 aliens at your front door. not funny. If the human faction wasn't so overpowered, it would quickly find itself in a huge heap of pincers in a hurry. Makes for an interesting game, I'll tell you THAT.

If you really have a yen for playing that, try it. I have.. it's fun. Nice for a conquest-type of game.

Comment

Working...
          X