Vel's mentioned in CGW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vel's mentioned in CGW!

in my latest issue of computer gaming world, the strategy and hints section says to use Velocyrix's AC faq, and forget the rest.

screenshot to follow tomorrow.
    Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
    ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Cool. His fame's spreading. I wonder who on the staff reads apolyton? Or who on apolyton is on the staff?
    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

well, here it is, as promised. One heck of an endorsement, I must say!

(I hope this works)

it didn't work! somehow, it chokes when I try to attach an image.

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...

Comment

WhoooHoooo! Yes, Smack tol' me that somebody had mentioned that while I was on vacation! What's on the cover of this month's edition, anyways? I'll have to mosey out to the store and see if I can pick up a copy

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
          WhoooHoooo! Yes, Smack tol' me that somebody had mentioned that while I was on vacation! What's on the cover of this month's edition, anyways? I'll have to mosey out to the store and see if I can pick up a copy

-=Vel=-
          The cover of CGW has a big Darth Vader helmet. cover story is about the plethora of Star Wars games coming out soon.

Let's try the pic again. was apparently too big to swallow as a bmp. made it a jpg.

Comment

wait, it didn't post it,

OK, it finally worked.
            Attached Files

Comment

Whoops!

I hope this doesn't put a dent in the paperback sales! I'd kind of figured you might take the pre-published version off-line before something like this happened...but we're probably not talking millions of dollars.

-S-
              Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

Working...
              X