Happy Birthday Vel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Vel!

only one problem...there still isn't a guide.

any progress recently?

Hip Hip Hurrah!!! (x33)
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Happy birthday

Comment

Happy B-Day Vel, hope it's a good one.

Wiglaf check What'd I miss for a small report on the guide's publishing status.

-Smack
        Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

::blushes several shades of red:: Yes....that would be me....266 years old now (I'm starting to measure my life in terms of dog years....precise reasons unknown). Just got in from a fantasy birthday bash, and checked my mail just before coming here....cringing at the though of the 233 messages waiting, so I shall begin to wade through them tomorrow. For now, with tequila making my head somewhat swimmy, I shall thank one and all here, and bid you a fond g'nite for the moment

::he sighs and stumbles toward bed, muttering something about being too damned old to stay out for two days partying...lol::

-=Vel=-
          -Chris
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

aren't dog years 7x? That'd make you 231.

thanks for the link smack
            Last edited by Wiglaf; September 23, 2001, 09:26.

Comment

::blushes:: Yep....quite so...all the more reason NOT to attempt mathematics while under the influence of too much tequila...

-=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

stop teasing people, some are not good at math, as a matter of fact, some are terrible, so stop teasing 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
                  ::blushes:: Yep....quite so...all the more reason NOT to attempt mathematics while under the influence of too much tequila...

-=Vel=-
                  SIT! STAND! ROLL OVER!

Comment

Because I'm so late to wish you an happy birthday, I'll be glad to be the first to wish you a great 33 years + 4 days birthday

I really missed this thread, I'm spending my days on the Civ III forum, if any. But I can't forget your Strategy help during the old times of my SMAC games
                    "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
                    - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Thanks Admiral! And don't you worry....soon as I can lay my hands on a copy of civ3, I'll be writing....

-=Vel=-

Comment

Sorry, I missed it, I was out of the country.... Hope it was a good one, and I look forward to the guide!
                        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Hey man! And welcome back! Out of the country on vacation? Hopefully that, rather than some business trip...lol

As to the guide....I just got word that it's shipping...soon as I have my hands on the final, bound copy....soon as I can hold it in my hands and make sure that they used the right file, etc.....it'll be ready....

-=Vel=-

Comment

Yeah, kind of on holiday. I was touring the black forest region with an a cappella singing group from uni. So not business certainly. Good news on guide progress.
                            The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                            Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                            All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                            "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Happy belated b-day!

Comment

Working...
                              X