Assistance with Tech Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance with Tech Tree

I have just bought AC 2nd hand of the net. Unfortunately it doesn't have the tech tree. Is there somewhere where there is a picture of the tech tree on the net because even though there is the civilpedia type thing I would like a more overall view of the techs so I know where to aim with the technologies .

Thanks
    George

Goto the Misc. Downloads section from this link:

http://clik.to/spartanchronicles

Good luck

Comment

Here's another link. Don't know if the file is the same or not.

http://www.rmconner.com/smax/smaxtech_color.htm

Comment

Use the one from Spartan Chronicles!

I can vouch for the one at the Spartan Chronicles site. It's better than anything else I've seen and it's very useful while you're playing the game.

Comment

For some reason both Tiny Tech Tree .zip files would not open.

Is there another download location besides the Spartan Chronicles, or could someone email the SMAX file to me? Please?

Thanks.

Comment

Here's another place to get SMAC and SMACX tech trees (as well as Civ2). I created these myself in PowerPoint, so you will either need PowerPoint or install the Microsoft freebie viewer (there's a link from my home page for this as well).

Hope this helps.
            Nethog

Comment

Purple:

e-mail me (googlie@mybc.com) and I'll send you the zipped smac and smax teeny tech trees

G.

Comment

Thanks, Googlie! You're a prince--er, uh, make that a king!

Purple

Comment

Nethog:
                  Nice work on those slides ; I got headaches trying to fit the other (Word) docs onto one page (on my laser printer at least). I wish my eyesight were up to unassisted reading of the fine print though (guess I can't have everything).

Comment

Working...
                  X