Captured bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captured bases

How long, if ever, does it take for a captured base to stop having extra drones? Cheers!
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

50 years. Then the base architecture changes to yours to show the allegiance switch, and the base is no longer considered captured. IIRC, you initially get 5 extra drones and this number is reduced by one every 10 years.

Comment

IIRC, it's around 50 turns before that base is fully assimilated into your faction. (You can tell when the base is assimilated by the architecture. Unassimilated bases have the architecture of the former owner. Assimilated bases have your architecture.)

Edit: Crud, too slow...
      Last edited by Vlad Antlerkov; August 15, 2001, 07:30.
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Thank you both. Cheers!
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

How does this formula hold up when you trade captured bases? I usually dump captured bases on an ally or submissive so I don't have to deal with them. Whe I do that, they immediately change architecture. Do the drones still show up? If this is true, why not trade captured cities with a submissive and then trade back? It's cheating, but does it work?

Comment

Working...
          X