Guys....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys....

Just wanted to say that I just finished with what I believe to be the last of the tweaks to the SMAX guide. The publisher and I have traded numerous e-mails and have been hammering the ol’ gal into shape….this last proof was very close indeed to what I envisioned, and there were only a couple of minor changes that needed to be made.

Having said that….it’ll be soon….very soon now!

-=Vel=-
    (who’s gonna go rest his eyes a while!)
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Yeah!

Great Vel! Bout time you took some time off

How much will it cost?
    Last edited by Wiglaf; August 3, 2001, 16:00.

Comment

200% of list price, for anyone who posts here!

Seriously, we look forward to the guide, and compensating you at least a little for your work and help to us all. I hope you keep a bit, and the publisher doesn't take *too* much.

bc
      Team 'Poly

Comment

200% of list price, for anyone who posts here!
        If Vel manages this thing, and it does make a laughing stock of Prima, I'd said it's priceless
        Last edited by Wiglaf; August 4, 2001, 09:15.

Comment

Vel, congrats! I suppose you're excused from beta-testing till you're recovered

-Smack
          Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

Congrats Vel!
            I believe this to be a masterpiece, and look forward to reading this version.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Great news Vel. Looking forward to it
              Team 'Poly

Comment

A Vel's SMAX guide in the works? Good call!

Just a question - has Mr Meier read these works that you've produced? I think that if he hasn't read them already, he probably ought to right now, while last-minute changes to Civ3 are still possible

15.53 02/Sept/01
                Sid Meier and Firaxis, the team behind the Civ3 game, have announced a major AI overhaul. The game is currently scheduled for a June 2148 release. Probably on a Tuesday.
                Hmm, on second thoughts, maybe that's not such a hot idea after all.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                X