Book ][: Dragon Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book ][: Dragon Sun

Ive read the fantastic book "Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri: Centauri Dawn" form Michael Ely, and now Im waitng for the second and third book of this trilogy. Anyone knows if they are out yet, or when they will be out?

Check over on the Fiction threads, where Michael Ely himself has a thread.
    Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

Aug. 28 is the Amazon.com listed release date, which I think was referenced by Ely himself IIRC in some statement. He was also looking for suggestions for the final book, so apparently we got a long while before that ones ready to print. Here's a link:

Amazon.com - Dragon Sun

I'm looking forward to it too. I killed off the first one in only a few hours. I really liked it, it caught the spirit of the various factions pretty well.

Comment

Hi Fugger

Glad you liked book 1. Thanks! As Serapis said, book 2 will be out august 28th. I think book 3 will be out next february, but I'm not 100% sure of that date.

Let me know what you think when you get book 2 (I'm always open to email and opinions from fans. I made some changes, hopefully improvements, to book 2 based on email feedback from the first one).

Thanks again,
        michael

Comment

Working...
        X