Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Name Is Sprayber And I'm A Control Freak!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fusion power is the key...but then again, so are plasma-charged coil guns

Comment

Gods, wouldn't fusion power be amazing? I know it was said about atomic power at it's birth: 'All that free energy!'. But free, clean energy, wow. I truly wonder how the world would deal with infinite power? Sure, in the short term, things would get worse. With all that power, construction, destruction, damage, would increase. But in the long term, what? Surely there must be many things on the table that aren't feasable now b/c power costs. I suppose the next limit would be resources. You can't build infinite things with infinite power. Maybe off-planet mining really would be practical? I've resisted the idea that it would be..the resource investment can't possibly balance the benefit. But with free power...hmm.

-Smack
      Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

Free power equals more plasma-charged coil guns!

MarkG: Death_head, please move your comments to the thread about plasma-charged coil guns!

Death_head: But Markos, you need fusion power to make them powerful enough!

MarkG: I knew that.

Seriously, though, I think that fusion power would free up enough resources so that we could begin off-planet resource intake relatively soon.

Comment

Working...
        X