Aliens/Diplomatic Victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens/Diplomatic Victory

Recently I achieved a planetary conquest victory with an alien faction as an PACT mate. Does anyone know whether it is possible to achieve a diplomatic victory with an alien faction pacted with you?

Ned
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Unless there is a bug that I haven't heard of, it is impossible to win a diplomatic victory with the Aliens around, pacted or not.

Comment

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's right. I seem to remember getting a message telling me that I can't select the vote for me as supreme leader council measure while the Aliens are still on Planet.
      Team 'Poly

Comment

I believe you can win with submission pacted aliens. Unless there's a bug i don't know of.
        "If Lincoln were alive today, he'd probably want to get out of his tomb"
        "He siezed power in a bloodless coup -- all smotherings."

Comment

Sir Hawkeye, please see page 7 of your SMACX manual.

Comment

I can't seem to find my manual presently, but I'm almost certain it said you could. In either case, the readme file states otherwise. You have to get rid of all the aliens before diplomatic victory.
            Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
            "If Lincoln were alive today, he'd probably want to get out of his tomb"
            "He siezed power in a bloodless coup -- all smotherings."

Comment

Working...
            X