Direct Connection games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct Connection games

Is there a site or method to find/ join into direct connection games? I only have a phone line connection so I am not really in a position to host so setting up my own games is not really practical. Any suggestions ? I joined the list that Daytripping is setting (in the multi-player threads) up but am wondering as to other ways to find games.

Some games have been set up thru postings in the Multiplayer thread such as "IP games wanted/offered"

You prolly need to set up your own group of likemindeds (not necessarily hosting it - get someone with DSL and a fast pc to do that)

What will attract players is anything that seems challenging/unusual (2 teams of 2 and 3 AI, with an Alien in each of the human teams, eg, or play with one other as Cult and Gaians on a low fungus rare wildlife setting, etc)

Don't know if the ICQ group "Mindworm,Mindworm" is still active - there were about a dozen playing pretty regularly there a few months ago.

Good luck

G.

Comment

Also, Daytrippin is setting up a player list at the moment. Take a look here

cheers,
      Mis

(Puts on spectacles and reads what you actually wrote. Sorry. Got distracted and missed your ref to Daytrippin. Ho hum )
      [This message has been edited by Misotu (edited May 05, 2001).]
      Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
      X