Orbital Defense Pods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orbital Defense Pods

I've searched high and low in the manual, how do I use them. In my current game, Yang (the punk) and Deirdre are using them to destroy mine and my other orbital improvements. I'd like to start taking the offensive and remove the threat to the skies these two weasels are.

Chris

Interesting. I have been playing this game for more than a year and have never had this happen to me.

However, if you hit the F5 screen, there is a second TAB. This TAB allows you to attack the sattelites of other factions - provided you have your own orbital defense pods. Each use has a 50% chance of success. Plus, the ODP is, in essense, now useless against planetbusters. So, spacewarfar can be expensive.

Ned
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Just a small addition to Ned's comments on the uselessness of ODPs after an attack: if your ODPs survive an attack they will not stop PBs for one turn. Next turn you can attack some more AI orbitals or use your ODPs defensively again.

Comment

Working...
      X