Hottest faction leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hottest faction leaders

Poll: post your choices for the hottest factions leaders, Male or Female.
    With or without commentary.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Aki of course.

Oh, this cool blonde.....

Comment

Deirde is very sexy

Comment

I would say Aki but she reminds me of my ex too much...
        ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
        ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Well, don't forget Santiago.

Of corse, I wouldn't date her...I'm scared of lasses that could beat me up...
          [This message has been edited by The Commodore (edited April 02, 2001).]
          It hurts to be on the cutting edge!

Comment

My first pick would be Santiago. But I don't think we could coexist for too long. So I would go for Deirde with that sexy voice.

------------------
            Sometimes you tell the day, By the bottle that you drink. And times when you're all alone all you do is think
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

If Santiago had Diedre's voice, and Aki's brain? Now that be one hot hoochie mama

Comment

Definitely Dierdre. (now who's gonna be boldly bizarre and say Miriam?)

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Earwicker on 04-03-2001 09:31 AM
                  Definitely Dierdre. (now who's gonna be boldly bizarre and say Miriam?)

Someone with a fetish on red hair, perhaps.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Or what about Hmee

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by It'sLikeThat on 04-03-2001 04:06 AM
                      If Santiago had Diedre's voice, and Aki's brain? Now that be one hot hoochie mama

No mate, Aki's face, Deidre's body (rest of it) and passions of Santiago...

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Cybergod on 04-03-2001 01:18 PM
                        No mate, Aki's face, Deidre's body (rest of it) and passions of Santiago...

How'd you know Deidre's got a hot bod?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by It'sLikeThat on 04-03-2001 01:29 PM
                          How'd you know Deidre's got a hot bod?

What, you don't have the special edition of "The Swimsuit Women of SMAX"

------------------
                          Thought I heard a rumblin' Callin' to my name,Two hundred million guns are loaded Satan cries, Take aim!"
                          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

SWIMSUIT SWIMSUIT SWIMSUIT SWIMSUIT SWIMSUIT SWIMSUIT !!!!!!

I buy one of those if they ever consider making such a thing.

edt. not on swimsuit but a special swimsuit issue.
                            [This message has been edited by knowhow2 (edited April 04, 2001).]
                            It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

ohh...

I put my vote on santiago.
                              It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X