The Green millitary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Green millitary

Hello again I have been playing a game as the Gaians recently and have been producing ****loads of mind worms and capturing lots as well ive found this army to work well aganist un-premiterdefended nations but i sense an upcoming war with yang and his evil allies the belivers (Go figuer??) I have many convential units as well expensive ones at that empath plasma rovers 3-3-2 and I have just got nueral grafting and am probaly going to desing some better units anyway im studing chaos gun (another expensive toy upgrade ) how should i go about fighting yang with his perimeters? how should i use my extremly expensive "toys"
    ????

Tyler Messer
    "For I am inqusitive"

Probe him out, sabotaging his cities.

Sooner or later you'll get his perimeter defenses off.

Or you can wait until you got copters.
    -----
    Long live THE HIVE!

Comment

Yea, that is usually what I do - send in the probe teams and destroy the perimeter defense. Then waltz on in.
      "Slander, lies, character assassination--these things are a threat to every single citizen everywhere in this country. And when even one American--who has done nothing wrong--is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth, then all Americans are in peril" - Harry S. Truman, Address at the Dedication of the New Washington Headquarters of the American Legion, August 14, 1951

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Comment

Tyler,

Use mindworms against his bases. They don't pay any attention to his unit's armor or the perimeter defenses either, just the morale of his troops. Plus the attacker has a 3 to 2 advantage. This works better against Yang because his perimeter defenses are useless.

He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Yep, just dump a few truckloads of them worms right down his ventilation shafts, sit back, and listen to the screams
          I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Ever hear of Trance Scouts? They will kill any low level Worms!

Also a Trance Gunship will beat an IOD becuase all sea PSI is 1-1

Comment

I agree -- a strong army of freebie worms is tough to stop: no penalty for attacking at the last 1/3 move point, unbribable. If he has high-morale troops, a couple of missile batteries or even spore launchers can soften things up nicely.

For this reason, green factions are my faves. Once that first IoD is captured, the seas belong to me for a a pod-popping bonanza!

Comment

Working...
              X