I have returned!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have returned!!!!!!!!!

Hello fellow smacers its great to be back.today I got up and decided im off i have nothing better to do so why dont i stop by the old smac forum and see whats happening and i see some new faces and some old friends and when i get done reading the whole page i blive ill start a new smac game!!!!

Tyler Messer
    "For I have returned!"

Who are you?
    I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Oh goody.
      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Why im your mother deary!!! Rember to wash behind your ears and keep those penises out of your mouth

Tyler Messer
        "For I am Marione's mother!"

Comment

Oh, that subtle and delicate sense of humor, now I remember you...
          I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Now your cacthing on LOL :O :P ????!!!

Tyler Messer
            "For I am fried?! "

Comment

Yep, I remember.....it all comes flooding back now....

quote:

WHAT GOOD IS POP BOOMING APART FROM GETTING YOU NO.1 IN POP??????????

Memories....

BTW - welcome back
              We're back!
              http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

LOL ya god i was new then now i pretty well know my **** and im just inqusitive

Tyler Messer
                "4:20 was three hours ago im still hungry gotta go to the store dam im broke ahhhhhh god my i need money looks like my dam tounge will have to be in another bicthes **** tonight"

Comment

Working...
                X