• Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by Sprayber on 03-26-2001 03:03 PM
    It can be addicting in of itself.

True.
    -bondetamp
    The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
    -H. L. Mencken

Comment

Oh, and remember not to spam, as Ming will get angry with you.

------------------
      -bondetamp
      --
      When you have shot and killed a man you have in some measure clarified your attitude toward him. You have given a definite answer to a definite problem. For better or worse you have acted decisively. In a way, the next move is up to him.
      -- R. A. Lafferty
      -bondetamp
      The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
      -H. L. Mencken

Comment

Ming is so busy watching the other guys he won't have time to watch everyone. And I will deny ever saying this.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Sprayber on 03-27-2001 08:13 PM
          Ming is so busy watching the other guys he won't have time to watch everyone. And I will deny ever saying this.

Real tough to deny when I can put it in quotes

And knowhow2... thanks for your comments. A lot of people put tons of effort into this site. And none of us get paid
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Dang, Ming, How often do you run a search for post with "ming" in them?
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

*Looks around for Ming*

Ok who has stolen my login and is trying to frame me? I have never been so outraged in all my life. Just trying to keep the guy up to speed Ming.

------------------
              I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it. Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Ming and others,

you're welcome. Just doing what I can to show my appreciation.

edt spelling
                [This message has been edited by knowhow2 (edited March 29, 2001).]
                It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola on 03-28-2001 04:26 PM
                  Dang, Ming, How often do you run a search for post with "ming" in them?

So many threads pop up that it's just faster to surf all the forums

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X