Super Drones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Drones

Look up in the sky! It's a locust! It's a needle jet! It's Ssssuuuuppper Drone! ....Sorry, I couldn't resist.

My extra red dronish cousin....
    Question is, how do you get them and do they have additional effects on your bases?
    "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
    "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
    "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
    "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Extra red drones?

IIRC, you need to have enough drones for a base to start with the first citizen being a drone. After this, one more drone by any means will make it an extra-red drone.

EDIT: And I don't believe they have any effect beyond being harder to quell.
    Hi, I'm a sig virus. Pass me on by putting me in your sig!

Comment

Information on how Drones are created and how they are dealt with.

How B drones appear.

Comment

Thanks Kody, just what I was looking for. You rock man
        "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
        "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
        "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
        "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

Those are ideal threads for Jamski's academy. I don't think the subject matter is dealt with near as well in the CGN academy.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
          X