No announcement yet.

Boils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okej, skumma svenskar.. spelar de inte Alpha? Eller har de bara inte lyckats hitta ut på nätet än?

Ah.. so there's the faq.. I should have been able to see it when I said there was a faq somewhere. I've even read it.. Oh well..

Comment

Seems to be a rare bug.

Closey: The second picture is the early unit picture of a conventional missile (before Firaxis iplemented 3d caviar models). It is basically a leftover from the design process. FYI, all the icons in the units.pcx file, going from top to bottom are:

Colony Pod
      Formers
      Alien Artifact
      Mind Worms (in all lifecicle stages)
      Isle of the Deep (in all lifecicle stages)
      Locusts of Chiron
      Probe Team (and on the right a cursor)
      Conventional Missile
      Planet Buster

------

LoD - Owner/Webmaster of

THE CHIRONIAN GUILD SMAC Site
      [This message has been edited by LoD (edited March 18, 2001).]
      I love the tick of the Geiger counter in the morning. It's the sound of... victory! :D
      LoD - Owner/Webmaster of civ.org.pl
      civ.org.pl's Discussion Forums and Multiplayer System for SMAC and Civs 2-4

Comment

The "boil" unit appears reliably if you mistakenly open up a SMAC game with SMACX.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Closey on 03-18-2001 03:47 PM
          Useful? For what? Making cusom stuff? I never thought about it as useful actually, more like interesting and fun stuff. What about that Baron-Krypto Space-Puppy in icons.txt? That's not in the game now is it?

Yes, someone do tell us about that dog. Where is it? What do you have to do to get it?
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
          X