• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamski

You, sir, have no taste.

-Jam
    Of course he has no taste, didn't you notice his sig:

Originally posted by Dissident I'm voting for George W. Bush and there's nothing you can do about it
    Your oil baron frat-boy is going down in November Dissident, and Kerry is going to make Bob Dylan Sec. of State just to piss you off.
    "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
    "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
    "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
    "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

Kerry is going to make Bob Dylan Sec. of State just to piss you off.
      You have no idea how much that would make my life.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Sure he has no taste. Anybody who has taste would love kelp.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

silly lag

Comment

I don't think anyone eats fungus unless they are feeling suicidal. Afterall, the inevitable chemical and structural differences from a billion years of evolution in an alien environment render the native plant life highly poisonous to humans. Juicy, ripe grenade fruits may look appealing, but a mouthful of organonitrates will certainly change your mind in a hurry.

Most edible nutrients come from organic material that has been processed into nutrient paste from latter-21st century machinery.

The fungus boy faction, on the other hand, will make the raw fungus into an inhalant for it's dream-inducing narcotic properties and because their doctrine demands it.

Of course, I learned all this when I took my family to Gaia's High Garden. A really interesting tour program was running on one of the datalinks there.

On an edit: I'd just like to mention I've always liked the taste of algae (fishfood) since I was a tott. Gives me the wind, though
            Last edited by iamyiddish; April 27, 2004, 12:48.

Comment

Working...
            X