Help with TCP/IP -> PBEM conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with TCP/IP -> PBEM conversion?

I am trying to convert a TCP/IP SMAC v5.0 game into a regular PBEM. However, when I load an autosave of the TCP/IP game in the PBEM menu things are somewhat broken.

First of all, I cannot change the base production--nor rush build anything.

Secondly, the right-click menu 'move cursor to here' doesn't work at all. It seems I cannot activate anything via the right-click menus.

The game is simply unplayable! We did test one turn hoping for the next turn to be fine--but the problems are still present.

One thing that may be worth mentioning is that Morgan and Deirdre have switched places (Morgan goes first and Deirdre fourth). This was done at the start of the TCP/IP game. (I don't know how to NOT have the host playing as first player.)

Now, have I done something wrong in the conversion? And how do I normally convert a TCP/IP game into a regular PBEM?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IP into pbem you just load the save like you would a regular pbem save file so god knows how its become that messed up
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
    X