No announcement yet.

Breaking the IA Bee-line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centauri Ecology, then the IA beeline. If it doesn't let me, then usually biogenetics or social psych, or both. Formers first always always always always always!

Comment

Originally posted by Method
      Formers first always always always always always!
      So are you trying to say you take formers first?

Glad some of you agree with me. Although all the posts I run across champion the "IA at all costs" therory. But for me, seems like if I don't take formers first, then I never have enough forests by the time I start crawling.
      "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
      "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
      "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
      "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

Exactly the point.

Comment

I take formers first as well. It gives me something to build really early, and improves my production quickly. Even in a nice starting location I like to get to work making something for those crawlers to harvest. In a bad starting location I would really regret not having formers.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
          X