Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech

Is there a way to disable a technology from a faction? I reallllllllllllllllllllllly need it for a scenario. If there is ANY way to do this, please tell me.

Nope.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

damn! What about going into the files?

Comment

What about turning it from available to distant? I really need to do this. The goal is to let only trancednet thought to be available for research. This is for the scenario I was talking about in the post technologies. If any one have an idea please tell me. Thank you.

Comment

You can make any technology unavailable to ALL factions by changing both entries for its prerequisites to "disable" in alphax.txt.
          I don't know if this would prevent assigning such a tech as a starting tech.
          I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Yes, thanks a lot. This was just what I wanted. I can alternatively change the prequiste to threshold of trancedance. And I can let nobody have that tech. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X