What is the worst game ever? Budget games and expansions don't count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the worst game ever? Budget games and expansions don't count

I personally think it's KOEI's romance of the three kingdoms IX. developed by kou shibusawa. It's even worse than VIII.

I can only list games I have played. And to be more specific, I'll keep it on the PC platform. There were a few C64 games I've played...

Star Wars Rebellion
    Black And White

Comment

Probably the most overrated games I've played are one of the Sim City ones, and Railway Tycoon Deluxe, but that may just be because I didn't play them long enough to understand them. I'm not sure what the worst commercial game I've played would be. I've played some awful shareware/freeware one's, but at least they didn't cost anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dansz
        Probably the most overrated games I've played are one of the Sim City ones
        HERETIC!!!
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

This probably doesn't belong here... more of
          Other Games...

There was one game I really hated. Happily for me, I don't remember its title.
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

This definetely does not belong here! This is SMAC forum.
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Call to Power was the biggest piece of crap I ever shelled out full price for. Stupid, unbalanced units, techs, and wonders, and completely turgid user interface.

At least it taught me the lesson to not ever pay full price for any software whatsoever.
              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Sunrise
                HERETIC!!!
                No, Heretic's a different game altogether. Anyway, is that for playing SimCity or for not liking it?

Comment

civ3

Comment

Get this crap thread out of the SMAC forum.

/me reports thread to moderators *

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Ok fine, take it out if you like.

Comment

It's a good thread, it just needs to be moved .
                        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Or he can use the one that is already in the Other Games forum. I can't be bothered finding the link, but remember the discussion.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                          X