tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tasks

What do you do when a base has built enough units and all the useful facilities and the nest tech islike 10 turns away?

I guess if for some reason I don't want any more supply crawlers or probe teams or colony pods (rare) I would set the queue to stockpile energy.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

maybe a useless facility or a prototype. like a bio lab* or skunkworks** maybe. If not, then stockpile energy, yes.

*prevents the thing that kills all your forests
      **not useless, but underused, at least for me...

Comment

biolab useless? I think not.

skunkworks? I never get enough use out of them.

I always seem to have something to build. But if not, then I stockpile energy.

Although I should note that near the end of the game, if I'm winning, I'll stockpile energy alot. It's a pain continueing building cities in 40+ cities when you have the game in hand.

Comment

Centauri Preserves to increase your free mineral levels.
          Sell then rebuild. It may be considered cheating by some though.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I never encounter this problem. If this happens to you, then you are not expanding enough.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              biolab useless? I think not.
              it kinda is if you're not building native life.

As for not expanding enough...er, I usually stop when i'm overwhelmed with B-drones.

Comment

Satellites.
                Hi, I'm a sig virus. Pass me on by putting me in your sig!

Comment

Yea satellites are always good.

Comment

Working...
                  X