The Alpha Centauri Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Alpha Centauri Manual

Howdy all, I am a huge AC fan, but the copy of the game I have did not come with a manual. I have found many helpful bits and pieces of information and advice and strategy, but never the full manual. Anyone have any idea where I could find such a thing? let me know. Thanks.

Diablo_Blanco81

Is there not a .pdf file on the CD?

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

When I first got my game, it didn't have a manual. Just the CD and the install guide. But when I got Alpha Centauri again and Alien Crossfire of Ebay, that CD came with a manual as well as a tech tree and some other stuff. But I never got the Crossfire tech tree or the crossfire manual. Of course, it doesn't really matter, since I know a lot about the game and have the tech tree memorized backwards and forwards.

I bet you can find it somewhere off the internet, or perhaps it is downloaded by the CD.

Comment

Thanks for the info man. I cant seem to find a manual online anywhere though. I checked through shareza too and a couple people had on in pdf, but my que for download was so long they logged off before I got it. No love =(

You happen to know one thing of the tope of your head though? How do I change my government...um...the civ 2 equivilent of "revolution"

Comment

Simply press 'E' on your key board, you then enter the Social Engineering screen.
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

You have also all options in your HQ panel on the left - opposite to Comlink. Keyboard shortcuts are there too, so you can note them on piece of paper for fast reference.
            Mart
            Map creation contest
            WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

You fill find your SMACX needs at http://www.civ.org.pl/downloads.php?...C&section=Misc

oh and you can play gotm smac there aswell

Comment

Thanks for the info one and all. I have got the manuals and they are a big help. Rock on with your socks on! Out..

Comment

Working...
                X