And now, for something completely different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riiiiiiiiiight.
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Can't resist:

I hereby declare this feature:

The FM counter!!

Hopefully I won't get for this...
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

And also the

Blatant Ecodamager Deterrent

It really pays to be clean,
        Or end up glowing green.

Now we know why the planet never previously reached the critical fungal mass for transcendance. There were way too many PB lifeforms.
        Promoter of Public Morale
        Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

I just saw this, and I'm laughing myself silly

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
            Give peace a chance!!!

Btw, was that your voice on the 'something completely different' link? I only hear those words and the PB explosion. Don't know if a video was included as well?
            There wasn`t a video
            BTW, the one who posts from where does that voice come from, shall get a reward in this thread.
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Re: Re: And now, for something completely different

Originally posted by Frankychan

I'm quite not sure if "legend" is the right word.

"Sadistic madman" sounds more appropriate for concocting this psychotic mod.

(Nuclear mindworms? )
              Well, it isn`t his work entirely, since I am the madman who wanted to replace MW with PBMW . It is interesting, you know
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Vev

Now we know why the planet never previously reached the critical fungal mass for transcendance. There were way too many PB lifeforms.
                Cool line for sig!

Anyway, I think this is really a sadistic mode. Perhaps I should deter from setting all native lifeforms as PBs if I want to play a little longer ( I won by 2211 a conquest victory - factions stopped restarting, and lost by 2157 as Morgan - bad FM ). Also it is possible to capture PB lifeforms , and Planet Cult has a PB from the begining of the game. Even AI factions acknowledge this formidable units as planet busting capability. I will also disable breeding such units, since this led to Gaians massive nuclear attack on remnant of Hive in 2205 with PBMWs.

Comment

Thanks for sigging my line. Anyway I really believe, there should be a point in being planet friendly, besides preventing ever rising sea-level.
                  Promoter of Public Morale
                  Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

All you need to do is build Pressure Domes and make sure you have some sea formers.

Once the nukes cause global floodings, everyone drowns but you!

(I've done this and it feels great )

On a related note, is there a way to increase the blast range of the Sin Buster?
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Yes, click on menu, select quit, and the whole planet disappears from your comp.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                        All you need to do is build Pressure Domes and make sure you have some sea formers.

Once the nukes cause global floodings, everyone drowns but you!

(I've done this and it feels great )

On a related note, is there a way to increase the blast range of the Sin Buster?
                        Just remembered- MWPBs do not cause eco damage . We can see that Planet can planetbust itself if it wants too.

Comment

Working...
                        X