Specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specs

Hey guys, I was unable to find specs of SMAC factions. I did find SMAX factions' specs although.

So if you have the information or know where I could find the information I'd greatly appericate it.

And if you don't mind, could you take a look at this thread to ensure that SMAX factions' specs are correct?

Many thanks!
    Who is Barinthus?

The Cult also starts with Social Psych.

Comment

If you have the game, you could use facedit to check for these.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I know this is probably the stupidest question ever, but what is a "spec"? I know a lot about the game, but I don't know the abbreviations you guys use.

Comment

Specifications!!!

He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Specifications!!!

Don`t you have the game?
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Manuals doesn't say much and I'm too lazy ha ha. I was hoping someone would have the information ready at hand. That's ok I'll try fac edit - heard it's really buggy alto?
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

It is, if you understand how it works sufficient, I recommand using a text program.
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Ok I got the information .

If you guys want, let me know and I'll post it here. However keep in mind I only looked at ratings.
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

The only useful thing for the faction editor is that it tells you the sentences and such that your faction leader insults and adjectives are used. Other than that, I just use note pad.

Comment

Working...
                    X