Future Society: What will rule Chiron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trithemius

I guess a the Human Hive running Police State / Planned / Power / Thought Control must be perfect then (no penalties at least...).
    Yep. Perfect. *nods*
    Hi, I'm a sig virus. Pass me on by putting me in your sig!

Comment

You two are scaring me. I was going to post something similar to this before I decided it was probably best that I don't.

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
        You two are scaring me. I was going to post something similar to this before I decided it was probably best that I don't.
        Glory to the All-conquering State!

(Hegel loves ya', baby. )

P.S. I was being slightly sarcastic about the SE choices being "perfect"...
        Trithemius
        ["Power performs the Miracle." - Johannes Trithemius

Comment

Originally posted by Trithemius

P.S. I was being slightly sarcastic about the SE choices being "perfect"...
          I wasn't, though.
          Hi, I'm a sig virus. Pass me on by putting me in your sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Patashu
            I wasn't, though.
            Its fine if you want to conquer people a lot. It's not so fine for other things though.
            Trithemius
            ["Power performs the Miracle." - Johannes Trithemius

Comment

Originally posted by Ouro_827

Demo/Green/Power/Eudo
              Better use Power than wealth? Pox at you
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Wealth in that combo causes a huge Morale problem (-3, positive modifiers halved - you would need a Command Centre, Bioenhancement Centre, and the High Morale ability just to have a chance of producing green troops) - Power, OTOH, nicely cancels out both Demo's support hit and Eudo's morale hit, and the industry penalty is counteracted by the Cloning Vats or Eudo.

Comment

By the time you get to Cloning Vats or Eudo, game is already decided.
                  SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                  The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                  X