multiplayer cashing in crawlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiplayer cashing in crawlers

How do you cash in crawlers in multiplayer? Is PBEM completely different from TCP/IP? I've never done PBEM, but in TCP/IP you can't cash crawlers. You just have to disband them, which makes you lose half the minerals. You also start with a lot more units than you would normally, and I don't see any way to change that in the settings.

To secure peace is to prepare for war.

Trying hitting O (that's not zero) after moving into a base building a SP or Prototype.
    Fitz. (n.) Old English
    1. Child born out of wedlock.
    2. Bastard.

Comment

Hmm... That'll probably work... I'm just used to it popping up the screen as soon as you enter the city, so I never realized that pressing 'O' (or right-clickicking and going to action/convoy resources) made the same screen pop up that asks if you want to help the project.
      To secure peace is to prepare for war.

Comment

Just to clarify Fitz's post: typing O will work in both tcp/ip and pbem (and single player). It's unnecessary in pbem and single player games, as they behave identically w/r to this feature. Typing O is only necessary in tcp/ip (and probably in the other simultaneous connection options -- I've never tried those).

So, don't disband your crawlers: that wastes their value. Hit O instead.

Walt

Comment

Working...
        X