Building farm after condensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building farm after condensor

This happened to me twice. Somehow I found that I have forgotten to build the farm before I build the condensor. So after the completion of condensor I let the formers build a farm. On the turn the farm is finished, the food resource and everything seems correct. But the next turn, the farm disappears. I redo it, and the same thing happens again.

Of course this teaches me not to be this careless again. But I'm just curious if this is how it should work?
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

the game doesnt let me build farms after condensors ?
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I always build condensors first, nothing like this has ever happened...

Comment

Sounds like a bug.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Never noticed such a thing.
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

You might want to try getting updates or crossfire, I rarely build anything but forests (using Hybrid forests is the best thing to do) so I really don't know. I think I'm going to try it right now.

Comment

Working...
            X