No announcement yet.

Base tiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you mean? I complete each turn in less than half an hour. Mostly.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Even if I'm playing a close PBEM I rarely take half an hour for a turn

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Twas a joke.
        The turns take a while, but more like 3 minutes than 30.
        It is quite amusing to have captured an enemy base that had no terrain improvements in it and end the turn with it surrounded by forests and magtubes. Heck, I can even finish boreholes around the city and have enough formers left over to continue terraforming away from the city.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Who was it that in a single turn raised a landbridge accross the whole map between two continents, put a mag tube along it, invaded and captured about 16 bases.

I remember the comment "I was planning that turn for 8 hours" or something like that.

Anyone?

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

things like that (not mentioning the many many many other reasons) are why SMAC is so much better than civ3.

Comment

Whoever did that has become my hero for the next hour.

Comment

It was in a PBEM game with Googlie and Vel and some others... it was the best SMAC story eva

-Jam

Comment

big_canuk did that to me in Nato Unravelled 1 back in 2001 - the turn after I had planet busted what I thought was his main (seaborne) invasion force off the map. I spent some time pulling my jaw up from the desk after I opened that turn.

Comment

Working...
                  X