Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't seem to find a copy of Alien Crossfire ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't seem to find a copy of Alien Crossfire ...

... anywhere. Anyone?

Thnx.

Just buy the Planetary Pack- it comes with the original and expansion. I haven't seen an individually wrapped expansion anywhere in a long time; but even at that, the last time I did see it, it was just as costly as the P-pack.

If you still can't find either, you might have to order it online.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Anunikoba on 02-12-2001 12:13 AM
      Just buy the Planetary Pack- it comes with the original and expansion. I haven't seen an individually wrapped expansion anywhere in a long time; but even at that, the last time I did see it, it was just as costly as the P-pack.

If you still can't find either, you might have to order it online.

The Planetary Pack is unavailable at all the online sites I've found thus far. Sigh!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by lbores on 02-11-2001 02:28 PM
        ... anywhere. Anyone?

Thnx.

I looked long and hard for SMAX. Called EVERY place in Columbus--12 different chains, and nobody even carries it anymore. I tried all the biggest websites, and nobody carries anything besides the $15 "classics" version of the original SMAC. Kinda odd for a game that got such good reviews when the expansion is barely a year and a half old... Anyway, I finally found if you go to Amazon.com, you can buy it indirectly from a 3rd party retailer through Amazon.com, but you might as well just go directly to them.

So, go to www.cdmag.com, then click on the "Chips & Bits Game Store." If you do a search for Alpha Centauri, they have the expansion for $24.95 (of course, there's $6 shipping). I got it from them recently.

You can also buy it directly from Electronic Arts at www.eastore.com for the retail price of $29.95 (plus shipping).

It's pretty funny if you look on EBay--people are selling USED copies of SMAX for over $20, when you can get a new copy at the above places.

[This message has been edited by Dimension (edited February 12, 2001).]
        To secure peace is to prepare for war.

Comment

I have seen copies of SMAC very recently at my local computer store for about 20$. Check chain retail stores for individual or planet pack copies (Wal Mart, Price Club etc.) at very good prices.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
          X