No announcement yet.

SMAC Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did Foreman Domai cross the road - to make sure the Drones had managed to bulldoze everything flat.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Why did Aki Zeta-5 cross the road?

To study an interesting halfhuman interaction for further analysis
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Why did the Pirate cross the road?

To get the hell away before the Sea Former dumped it into the ocean.
        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

What did Santiago say when Yang's wang disappointed her in the bedroom?

"But Corazon, I thought you approved of 'flexibility' ."

To which Santigao repiled

"Shenji, I am about to give you some serious 'information before you senses'."
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Why did the pirate cross the road?

Because all the kegs of xenorum on this side were empty!
            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
            PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Why did Miriam cross the fenced and guarded road?

"We Must Dissent"
              It's really Synthetic God... I guess I didn't notice my own typo.

Comment

"In Perihelion of MY2094, three Bible-thumping ranting Believer nuns disappeared in the xenowoods near the Dunes, while following their faction leader… A year later their prayer beads were found."

Coming to a Holotheater near you...

The "Where Bitch?" Project
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Comment

You know if you look at zak with a squint you could imagine him being on telly saying :

"We do not possess retroviral engineering, we are not researching retroviral engineering. The Hive forces are nowhere near our cities, they will be crushed and their bones will salt the earth when they come within 100miles of University base"

*Hive guard pulls a mooney behind zak and gets shot by his superior officer*
                    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

What thought a locusts of Chiron native squad when spotting a bunch of believers?

'Mmmm, prey or pray??'
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Why did everybody cross the road?

To avoid the Skunkworks
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Why did the second pirate drown?

An effort to save the last bottle of xenorum from the previous drowned one...
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

What do you call twenty University drop-pod squads that burn up in the atmosphere during re-entry?

A minor design flaw that will be corrected in the next version.... in the meantime, let's go take a trip through the new Matter Transmitter!
                            It's really Synthetic God... I guess I didn't notice my own typo.

Comment

Originally posted by SynthetGod8
                              What do you call twenty University drop-pod squads that burn up in the atmosphere during re-entry?

A minor design flaw that will be corrected in the next version.... in the meantime, let's go take a trip through the new Matter Transmitter!
                              Actually, in one word: obselete
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                              X