SMAC Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAC Humor

Due to a family medical problem, which has since worked out satisfactorily, I spent most of last week in a state of sleep deprivation. My sense of humor takes an odd turn then, or to quote my wife on some of my ideas that occur when in this kind of state, "You're weird, dear." Here is my contribution to SMAC/X humor, what's yours?

to the tune of the sesame street song - The Postman is a Person in Your Neighborhood

Oh the mind worm is a creature in your habitat, in your habitat, in your hab-i-tat, oh the mindworm is a creature in your habitiat, it's a pink thing that attacks if free market's where you at, it's is thingy that will eat - your - brain - each - time.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Glad to know things are working out alright for your family although.
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

and you say that was funny? you really needed some sleep.

(just joking)
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

the "100 sure-fire pick up lines" book would probably be an easy place for people to start posing comments about
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

If I were a mindworm, I'd eat YOU, baby.

You should get some resonance, so I can pulse ya', baby.

And, perhaps, if you're REALLY drunk...

Wanna see my Silksteel?

*Chuhckles* Hey, I never said I was GOOD at this.
          Noctre, Dak'Tar, the master of the endless shadow that envelops you... That is what they call me. Fear, little mortals, and feed me, for you, my little ones... are mine.

Comment

Actually - I like them. But that is DEFINITELY not an indicator of good taste.
            The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
            And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
            Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
            Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

After the fall of Sparta Command, the Giains could not find the leader of the Spartans, Colonel Santiago. Deirdre Skye asked about her at the Network Node, the Recreation Commons, the Command Center and even in the Brood Pits. In the end, she had to ask herself, "Where in the world is Corazon Santiago?"
              It's really Synthetic God... I guess I didn't notice my own typo.

Comment

oy that's so bad it's actually funny
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Why did a mindworm cross the road?
                  ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
                  ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

To eat the chicken on the other side.

Comment

Why did the Morganite cross the road?
                      Someone told him they dropped a cent on the other side.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Why did the Gaian cross the road?

To catch the mindoworm that ate the chicken.

Comment

And why'd Zakahrov cross the road?

To prove the fundamental principle that space is finite and thus can be manipulated because all finite things can be manipulated because once you know the beginning and the end you can easily fold them as you please and thus singularity mechanics work because we can prove all sorts of interesting and fascinating things as long as we have the proper test subjects and it's okay if they scream a little because that only furthers our studies on sonics and sound and the number of decibels in a human shout and...

Why'd anyone ELSE cross it?

To get the hell away from Zakharov.
                          Noctre, Dak'Tar, the master of the endless shadow that envelops you... That is what they call me. Fear, little mortals, and feed me, for you, my little ones... are mine.

Comment

Why'd a Data Angel cross the road?

What road? They're all plugged into their terminal for some hot virtual world action.
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Why did Miriam cross the road? To beat Zakharov for blasphemy?

Why did Lal cross the road? To beat Zakharov because he annoy him too.

Why did Santiago cross the road? Wow- there is a fight on the other side.

Why did Morgan cross the road? Someone has to collect bets on that fight.
                              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X