Most suprising or different military strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shawnmmcc
    I didn't see it, but I stumbled on the thread. A player had volunteered as a replacement and got nailed before he got his feet under him. Well he deliberately build gas choppers, and engaged in as many atrocities as he could before he was eliminated. I think he raised the oceans 1000 meters.
    Yup thats about right. I was the one that actually jumped him . .. He actually inherited a strong faction in great industrial and tech shape but his predecessor had neglected his army. I actually felt bad about hitting him ( it seemed somehow unfair to someone that was kind enough to join as a replacement) but I had planned for the attack before his predecessor disappeared and the replacement would have very likely won the game if given four or five more turns to solidify defenses.

AS for the atrocity tactic, it was interesting but did me no harm as he committed all of them against a second player that joined in on my side of the war. The sea rise was a bit of a pain but I had ample clean terraformers to raise land and the mass swarms of worms that resulted were a great cash bonus.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Flubber you are so trigger happy .

(You do need to work on your rationalizations, though .

Comment

Originally posted by johndmuller
        Flubber you are so trigger happy .

(You do need to work on your rationalizations, though .
        What do you mean ? You and I have not fought once in the Captain's Yang Crusade game ( speaking of which, any chance the turn would get to me over the weekend?)
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
        X