No announcement yet.

Bye...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, why is it that it's always the nicest people who have to go ?

The good thing is, they tend to come back (Vel, zsozso...), so I'm sure you'll be with us again at some point.

Take care HP, you'll be missed.

Aredhran

Comment

Bye. Come back for Civ III.

Comment

He'll be back, they always come back.

Don't fight it man, just accept the SMAC in you.

Comment

No, not always

I really hope you do at least consider it, HP. You're fun to listen to and never really argue with anyone. All around nice person. I hope you now know that we all enjoyed your posts and realize your great reputation. Don't ever think otherwise.

See you around...

------------------
          The fault lies not in our SMAC, but in our stars.
          ~ Vanguard, February 2, 2000.

Comment

Wow, Ive truly picked up an old worn out hobby in SMAC hell I only have the original HP you will be missed by all hope to see you back some time

"Civilization belongs to whoever is strong enough to take it."
            Attilla the Hun

Comment

Add my name to the HP Fan Club. You made the forum a bit more Civilized, and I'll miss your posts. Already looking forward to your return--maybe Civ III will be the trigger.

Hasta la vista,
              Purple

Comment

Damn....I'm sorry I missed this till now....too much time spent writing, and not enough spent "foruming" HP....you will be missed, Brother....

-=Vel=-
                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
                X