Greetings to you all!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings to you all!!!

Ah well there i whas playing smacx versus my littel cousine and suddenly i got bored..... so my quest started to look for other smac\smacx players!!
    After a few days of looking in found this forum it seemed one of hte most active smac\smacx forums and i said ''WOOPY DOO''
    So i hope to enjoy my-self here and meet otehr smac\smacx fans to play with

MSN: stronghold87@hotmail.com

I dont mind if you add me to your list i like to have a chat

Garland
    YOINK!!!

Welcome, Garland! Always great to have new members.

If you have any questions about the game, don't hesitate to ask. There are many experienced players here who will gladly answer.
    And if you're interested in a multiplayer game, I'd suggest to start a thread in the AC-Multiplaying forum to find other players.

Have fun!
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

YOINK!! Thank you
      YOINK!!!

Comment

welcome to Apolyton SMAC community. we're a small community, but we're proud of being the followers of the best TBS game ever made.
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I second that, Alex!

_Garland, welcome! Looking forward to exchanging posts with you and perhaps a PB or two in a PBEM
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Glad you could join us.

Lots of new ppl discovering Apolyton, I like it.
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

okay, off-topic, but I jsut had to mention...

Ther'e ssomething deeply disturbing about a hand that big coming from a head that small...

*shudders*

Genetic engineering: Don't try this at home!
              Noctre, Dak'Tar, the master of the endless shadow that envelops you... That is what they call me. Fear, little mortals, and feed me, for you, my little ones... are mine.

Comment

eh?
                YOINK!!!

Comment

Frankychan's "" combo, most likely.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

what really baffles me is the fact that the head is green but the hand is blue.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Still don't know who you're talking about. Frankychan looks sort of normal: no green head and no blue hand.

Oh btw Welcome Garland. I remember my delight when I discovered this site over a year ago. Lots of info , lots of fun and lots of pbems.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Welcome to this place.
                        Prepare to be insulted, ridiculed, belittled, and just generally ****ed around.
                        Keep this in mind and you might actually last a while here.

I suggest you enjoy your trial by fire, because from now on, you're in OUR lands.
                        If you do intend to host a PBEM, do so with an iron fist. Nobody can be trusted.
                        If you join the ACDG, do so with a hidden dagger, for much the same reason.
                        You better know how to fight, diplomatically, psychologically and tactically, because if you don't you'll be taken down and kicked in the dirt before you can type 'WTF'.

Welcome to Apolyton, maggots. Now get to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
                          Welcome to this place.
                          Prepare to be insulted, ridiculed, belittled, and just generally ****ed around.
                          Keep this in mind and you might actually last a while here.

I suggest you enjoy your trial by fire, because from now on, you're in OUR lands.
                          If you do intend to host a PBEM, do so with an iron fist. Nobody can be trusted.
                          If you join the ACDG, do so with a hidden dagger, for much the same reason.
                          You better know how to fight, diplomatically, psychologically and tactically, because if you don't you'll be taken down and kicked in the dirt before you can type 'WTF'.

Welcome to Apolyton, maggots. Now get to work.
                          And that concludes this weeks airing of the special, "Research Hospitals: why nerve stapling is still a necessity in the 25th Century".
                          Next on Channel 525 johndmuller will give a brief (for him) dissertation on the various benefits and uses of diplomatic channels. Running time is 6 hours.....

Anyways, welcome to 'Poly, _Garland. Hope you enjoy your time here.

D

Comment

Come over to the democracy game and join the greater understanding of the Counciousness!

Comment

And since Ouro is most recently submitted to our 'brainwash.exe' OS, he is currently the authority to say so
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                              X