Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business

How works the business, in the menu of bases, it gives 1 has what.

Commerce? To be honest, I'm not sure. As far as I understand it, here goes.

For each treaty or pact you have, your bases are paired in decreasing order of energy output with the other faction's - ie, your best base is paired with his best base etc. Commerce is then calculated based on the amount of energy, and the Commerce rating which alters due to Social Engineering and facilities. The left-hand side of the base screen then shows how much extra energy that base is receiving due to commerce, and also how much the base it is paired with is receiving.

Anyone confirm, deny, complain about my understandability?
    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

As far as I know, you're exactly correct.

Certain "economic" technologies increase the base commerce rate by +1. (so if you were getting +2 energy and then discover a commerce tech, you'll get +3) Morgan gets a natrual +1 modifier as a faction ability, pacts double commerce and the Global Trade Pact council proposal doubles it again.

There's good money in commerce, I tell ya!
      Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

Morgan with all his apparent weakness, can, after a payer has developed experience and skill, be very powerful through his commerce/income genrating ability. He using energy to replace prodution, and with probe teams, to spelace research and combat units.

------------------
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Pontificator Pendanticus
        older richer & wiser than you
        Did I mention that I like spellcheckers?
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
        X