Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U know when u played too much SMAC when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38. You start to think that certain people "actually deserve a good nerve stapling".

39. You fear religious people because of the +25% fanatical attack bonus.

40. You refer to your local anarcho-syndicalist group as "The Drones".

41. You refuse to go onto the ferry because you don't have amphibious pods.

42. When you're asked for your passport in customs, you just blink at them and expect to be let trough.

Comment

Call me thick, call me dumb, call me stupid (not too often though ), but Hugo, what does no. 42 mean?
      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Blink (!) Displacer... of course!
        Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

That is the worst pun I've ever heard
          [This message has been edited by Chowlett (edited February 01, 2000).]
          The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
          Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
          All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
          "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

I'm sorry. I'll just go drown myself, shall I?

Comment

43. Your grandma dies and you wonder why they are burying her instead of using the recycling tanks

44. You post to this thread

"Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

45. You get carry earthworms in your pocket, and you know them at "plunderers of Planet

46. You draw detailed pictures of the Transformers beating up on your worst AC enemy. "Take THAT, yang! Haha!

------------------
                Eternal Spark
                As you command, Megatron...
                It's a CB.
                --
                SteamID: rampant_scumbag

Comment

You know you've been playing too much SMAC when:
                  47. the sun comes up.

48. you start quoting Lal in debates.

49. you start your own tree farm to get extra nutrients.

Comment

50. Through desperation because of utter boredom, you start a game of Civ II.

Bkeela.
                    Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

You kill an earthworm on the street and rip it open. Asked by a nearby pedestrian why you're doing this, you mutter "Can't you see I'm searching for planetpearls?"

LoD
                      I love the tick of the Geiger counter in the morning. It's the sound of... victory! :D
                      LoD - Owner/Webmaster of civ.org.pl
                      civ.org.pl's Discussion Forums and Multiplayer System for SMAC and Civs 2-4

Comment

You set your forum browser back for a year to see if there are any loose ends in the threads that need tying up

Googlie

------------------
                        Putting a spin on it

Comment

I guess my Air force co-worker (I'm army) and I fit the category of too much SMAC

Whenever our boss does something to make our jobs a little harder we both say at the same time "What do I care for your suffering...."

D4
                          "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

Comment

You know you have been playing too much SMAC when you get nervous about your neighbors Christmas lights because you think its a Tachyon Field.

------------------
                            "Are you good men and true?" Much Ado About Nothing, Act III, Scene III
                            "Are you good men and true?" Much Ado About Nothing, Act III, Scene III

Comment

51. Whenever someone mentions "having gas" you hit the deck and yell "I knew I shouldn't have revoked the Charter!"

Comment

53. When I ask me: Should Germany declare Vendetta to USA, because using Uran ammunition in Kosovo is an atrocity?

54. When I go to the mensa (student's table) and ask me, where a the kelp farms they get this food from.

55. When I hope they wouldn't vote me for Bundeskanzler: I fear I would start a nuclear war - and win it.

56. When I see a helicopter and ask me if it has nerve gas special ability.

57. When I try to buy a clean reactor for my car.

58. When I get wet dreams about teaching Aki to pop-boom.

59. When I imagine certain people in a punishment sphere!

[This message has been edited by Skanderbeg (edited January 22, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                                X