How can I...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I...

...give an unit to AI? Is it possible? If so,what is exact procedure?

Many thanx.
    My life, my rules

IIRC you move the unit you want to transfer to the AI inside his territory and press CTRL-Shift-U.

This can also be done with native units. Press CTRL-Shift-U and you get an option to release the mind worm into the wild. This can be pretty usefull if you want to harass another faction without starting a war. Dont remember if you have to move the mind worm outside your territory to do this.
    Last edited by Phobos; January 16, 2004, 12:48.
    Raveland:
    A land where the trees looks like big soundsystems, the flowers seemed to become ravers and the air smells like happiness!!!

Comment

Many thanx. I've unsuccessfully tried to do it for ages and manuals doesn't said anything about it.
      My life, my rules

Comment

Originally posted by Phobos
        IIRC you move the unit you want to transfer to the AI inside his territory and press CTRL-Shift-U.

This can also be done with native units. Press CTRL-Shift-U and you get an option to release the mind worm into the wild. This can be pretty usefull if you want to harass another faction without starting a war. Dont remember if you have to move the mind worm outside your territory to do this.
        Well...if you don't move the worm outside your territory...won't it attack you?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Then you can kill it for the planet-pearls. Could be worth knowing.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Only really useful if you're out worm hunting and you don't know what to do with all the little buggers...

Comment

True, that.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
              X