No announcement yet.

Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought of a new item for the wish list.

Special Characters: It'd be neat if the game had special characters to add greater role-playing flavor. Take Star Wars: Rebellion game for instance, while you can build infrastructure and military units, you also have characters which you could use to conduct missions or lead armies into battle, increasing their combat readiness and efficiency and so on. Those characters could attempt to assassinate each other. Even faction leaders. If a faction leader was to fall in battle or whatever, you could select a character to take over like in Romance of the Three Kingdoms games. Those characters could defect or be recruited into other factions. It'd add a depth to the game that wasn't there before. One downside to this, it'd make a complicated game even more complex but I wouldn't mind. I really enjoyed the Rebellion even although it took me forever to finish a game heh.
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Roleplay? Althrough I LOVE RPG games I think this is something that is definetely not neccesary in SMAX2.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Neccessary? Not really. It'd make the game more exciting by adding a new depth IMHO.

I doubt this kind of thing will happen with Firaxis games. It'd be interesting although. LucasArts did an excellent job with Star Wars: Rebellion (UK version was Star Wars: Supremacy) and I would love to see a new game similiar.
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Neccessary? Not really. It'd make the game more exciting by adding a new depth IMHO
          Have a look at the Diplogame thread in the Apolyton Community Thread.
          http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105859
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
          X