got it today now playing heck out of it. smac-x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got it today now playing heck out of it. smac-x

hi i bought ac and alien crossfire and i can't stop playing the game. i may even read manual if i get time.

thanks for your input.

tom

Have fun, even though I provided no information at all

Comment

How I envy you Tomdy2k! By all means have at it, and don't worry too much about becoming an expert right away. There will be plenty of time later to read the manual. And after that, you can read all of the old posts here and become humbled, and then refine your various AI womping techniques. Happy SMACing!
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

and I got it today, for 60DM / $30

SMAC-PP. haven't played it yet, wanted to post it and check emails first

and before I play it, I'm going to try that AOW middle earth map out

Comment

Choas Warrior, I also have the planetary pack (and have a problem with the videos during the game), i was just wondering if you had the same problem (and if you can solve it). cheers.

Comment

no problems with the videos at all...

I'm not using a crappy UK version

Comment

The official patch (ser 2.0?) cures some things like the wrong video or audio being play for some SPs and base imrpovemnts the first time you build them.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Thanx lefty, I'm pretty sure that SMACPP already includes that patch though.
                Chaos, I don't really have much choice , however it is strange that the vids will play using their movie player outside the game.

Comment

Working...
                X