Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative use of SMAC sound files.

My wife says I have a warped sense of humor. I like to use the
    "Enemy project initiated" to tell me my Windows machine has booted.

When I shut it down, it always says : "The Drones need you...."

Any other uses/ideas.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

I use "unit lacks required ability" for the "exclamation" sound effect -- it's often quite fitting.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I forgot about that one . I'll have to to that.
      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Guess what I use for recycle bin?It is every citizens final duty...
        Last edited by Illuminatus; January 8, 2004, 14:30.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I used to have the "Combat Report" as my signal for new E-Mails. At the time, it was pretty appropriate....

D

Comment

I haven't done this but I hope to find a situation where some of the cool Morgan quotes would be appropriate.
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

*cough* uhummmm, "Its every Citivens FINALY duty to go into the Tanks...
              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

*cough* No Y

You have been PWND!one

Comment

never thought about this. guess I'm not that creative...
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Another one for exclamation could be "Order cannot be excuted".

I thought I found another one for the the question sound effect, but I was playing the game at the time and lost track of it.

Comment

"Are you certain you want to do this?"

Comment

THAT'S IT!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X