Tec Cost and avalibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tec Cost and avalibility

Dose anyone know the formula by which the game calculates the number of lab points each successive tecnology will cost. I would asume their is a component for the Map size and then each additonal tec you have multiplies the cost by some %.

Also I heave heard this is a program out their that can predict what your avalible tec options will be given any set of currently known tecs. I belive Minute Mirage made it, can anyone provide a link.
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

This is the thread for Mirage's spreadsheet - I don't know anything about the first part of your question I'm afraid.

Comment

Here's a link to a thread from a couple of months ago in which tech costs were discussed:

"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
      -- Kosh

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, I downloaded the Spread sheet and am finding it very handy. The Equasions I will need to experiment with a bit to see if their any use to me.

Particularly the bonus reduction to tec cost (beyond getting thier output multipled) for a Reserch oriented faction is puzzling. Along with the Map size modifier, is it based on the same Sqare Root of map tiles function that controls Buracracy Drones?
        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
        X