No announcement yet.

New Source to Purchase SMAC and SMACX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Source to Purchase SMAC and SMACX!

At the Fry's in North Sacramento I saw a 5-pack of games. I forget what the other three were now, but SMAC and SMACX were a part of the pack and the whole thing was $19.99

I tried to find a link that shows it at the Fry's Outpost website, but it is not listed. You can call them directly and ask about it.

Yes, I'm sure it wasn't the Civ 2 and ToT bundle (I think that's called the "Super Strategy Four Pack")

For all those that have been aching to get it, get it now!

EDIT: Doh! I just saw where you can also purchase this through a link on this site!
    Last edited by BigFree; January 3, 2004, 06:42.

If you mean the laptop collection, these two are similarly priced. What are the other 2 games in this 'super strategy four'?

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
      If you mean the laptop collection, these two are similarly priced. What are the other 2 games in this 'super strategy four'?

Super Strategy 4 Pack

Comment

I just got three copies of the Laptop Collection. It has Tiger Woods Golf, Comand and Conquer 2, SimCity 3000, and the Alpha Centauri games.

One for me.

One for my brother in Utah.

One for my brother in New York.

We have PBEM games that last months. We also like to role play our games. Makes it more interesting.

Right now my brother and I are doing a game where we are two aspects of the Sith Empire (from Star Wars). He is the visible and respectable portion. He completes research and makes deals with other factions. I am the warfaring back stabbing bastard faction and spend all my time building armys and killing guys that won't deal with my brother any more. It's fun, in an evil sort of way.
        --------------------
        Kirjath Emet

Comment

Working...
        X