Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing grip on reality - I am Chairman Yang !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh I want to take that test.

I remember I took this test, it was supposed to help me to determine which career paths would be ideal for me. I got musician, police officer, and test pilot
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I'll take "What are popular childhood fantasy careers?" for $100 Alex...

Like some test can tell us these things, right?
      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

I want to try this test... creativity would be my strong point... and you are not Yang, I am!
        Last edited by Ouro_827; March 11, 2004, 18:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouro_827
          I want to try this test... creativity would be my strong point... and you are not Yang, I am!
          /me peers to the avatar... No, you're not!

/me checks the ACDG member list... No, you're most definitely not!!

/me gazes then to the activity level of Ouro in this forum... Yes, it is prove, you're an imfoster!!!

He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

double post again
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

If he is Yang the Hive should merge with CPU, following their ultimate chairman !
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

At least I beat you in Creativeness and Negotiative..
                You use the carrot, i'll keep my stick
                Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Exactly! See, pain can be shut off by the Counciousness, same as emotions! That is how I can endure the pain and suffering! Now all bow to your ruler! Join the CCPU!

Comment

Actually theres never been anything saying the conc have a higher pain tolerance then a normal human, whereas Yang is the master of pain tolerance.

The area for pain is located at the centre back of the brain right ? Any biologists about who know ?
                    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

One thing you can definitely say about the Chairman is that he and his Hive would be considerably better at inflicting pain than the Consciousness.

The Consciousness finds sex and war "awkward".

The Hive finds nothing awkward about war!
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

what school / jobs are you doing guys?
                        is this for fun or a requirement?

1st: these tests are mostly bs - (are they based on multiple choice questions and paintings ?)
                        2nd: my score would be even better ...
                        3rd: ... if it would fit into the test matrix

Comment

Mine was for a psychology experiment at my university. They needed participants and I was going to get extra credit by my prof for participating...some kind of joint-department thing.

I'm majoring in Psych...but going into criminal justice (focus on penology) hopefully.

*cross my fingers!*
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I did one of these tests and I came up as "Hitler"

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'll be good and not say that you'd have to be losing your grrip on reality to WANT to be Yang... *snicker*

Honestly, though. Has anyone ever taken on e of these tests and gotten a result saying "You're absolutely nobody, you're never gonna be anybody, jkust follow along like a good little sheep"?
                              Noctre, Dak'Tar, the master of the endless shadow that envelops you... That is what they call me. Fear, little mortals, and feed me, for you, my little ones... are mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                                I did one of these tests and I came up as "Hitler"

-Jam
                                That's messed up.
                                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X