General Challenge Questions....:-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Challenge Questions....:-)

Was reading over some of the threads, taking a peek at some of the recently floated challenges, and was wondering what version/which patches of the game these challenges were designed for? I finally retired my old computer, and have not installed SMAC or SMAX on my new system, but I've been thinking about it, in light of some of these threads....but before I do, I wanted to see what patches would be most friendly to these games, or, should I just grab all the latest stuff again?

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Oh, and, do I get extra cool points if I agree to do the ultimate (cheese dong) builder challenge as OCC? ::grin::

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Vel,

Sure extra credit is warranted as long as you don't sit in the weeds with Umpteen Billion crawlers awaiting cash in once the AI builds Voice o' Planet .

However, on second though mere survival of OCC that long probablyis credit enuff.

Og
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I *knew* I shouldn't have put that bit in at the end of the UBC thread, that it'd be too much to resist...

In response to your question though, I am using SMAC v4/SMACX v2, and haven't had any problems.

Mark13
        We're back!
        http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

My understanding is that they are all et up for smac v4.0 or smax v2.0 respectively

Comment

Working...
          X