Where can I buy SMAC + SMACX online and ship to Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy SMAC + SMACX online and ship to Australia

Other than Ebay and it's rediculous sky-high prices if I manage to secure the sale and thats a big if unless I watch the bidders don't steal it from me to the last second, is there anywhere else I could buy these classic games online and have them shipped to Australia? I've tried Amazon and it's affiliates for the laptop collection but they only ship to US.

edit: nevermind, my leads petered out -- sorry.
    Last edited by The Mad Monk; December 12, 2003, 06:17.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

You may want to double check Amazon -- they have an affiliate in Japan, I can't believe they don't have a pipe to Australia.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I sasw the planetary pack being offered at Target the other day. Packaged as a laptop collection with two other titles. IIRC the price was something like $19.00 I was temtped to pick it up but have no need at present.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Yes I have a local Target store, I'll check them out.

Comment

Unfortunately they didn't have it at Target down here on the South Coast of Aus. I might try Amazon.co.uk seems to have some copies that ship Internationally.

Comment

Working...
            X